Saturday 4 August 2007

YATTA!

HELLO! My great friends!
I missed you guys and i'm sure you missed me too!
LOL!
Anyway, i have found some contact for me to get into. So everyone pray for me that i will get somewhere. I will call some of the contacts on monday and hope to get somewhere. Looks like i'm on vacation for now! Lol!
Anyway, i was thinking if it is okay for me to write poetry here while waiting eh?
Maybe that can inspire you and everyone else. Hopefully my poetry are inspiring or maybe slightly emoish. Oh well.
Btw! I don't do readings outdoors or at houses yet.
Yeah, the time has not come yet.
Maybe it's illegal so i better not do such things. But for those who asked, thanks for asking.
I promise to tell you where i'm going next. Hopefully by next week i've got somewhere to go and i will tell everybody.
I have a few contacts but do forgive me if i forgot to contact you. I might have been busy.
So now do check here. I am sure to have something by the end of this week!
I am positive!!! :D
Okie then,
Take care and thanks for checking back.

No comments: