Sunday 5 August 2007

Next location --> CLARK QUEY!!!

Hello my great friends!
I have an official next location. Finally i can confirm with you.
It may take a while but i am sure to have something around the dates i am not at clark quey.
Don't worry, i will give you the dates and info.
So i made a page for myself at singapore fairs.
Quite horrible but it should work.
There you can see i am attending the Singapore river market.
Go to their site, i hope they will add mine as well (hee hee)
Here are the info!

The location:
The art house. (outdoors for me)
Located next to service vendors so you can easily find me because i'm at the main door. You can say it's an awsome location. Booth 50 for me.

The dates:
Please take down these dates for now. There are more and i will give you more dates when the time comes. But do know that i am attending all their events. I don't want to give all dates because the website 'Singapore fairs' got the next year dates wrong.
I will only give this years dates for now because everything seems wrong!

18 - 19 August. (Sat & Sun)
29 - 30 September. (Sat & Sun)
3 - 4 November. (Sat & Sun)
22 - 23 December. (Sat & Sun)

As you can see, they are not organising anything on October. But i've been contacting flea markets and etc and i am very sure i will have something on Oct. So watch out for that space.
All the dates takes place once a month on Sat's and Sundays. Don't worry of the other days in the week. I will try to have other things. I am still on the lookout for any events. If you know any, you can tell me. *hint*

Price:
The most important thing eh?
It still follows the same thing but it's up to $5 now.
Apologies for the price increase. I'm sure other places will not be this bad. I have to cover the cost you know!!!
At least i'm not charging $50 like other places for an hour!!!

I will have a lovely assistant accountant which i made my mom suffer! (buy food for her la)
When the dates are near, i will post again but one weekend at a time so it will be easy for you to take down the notes.
I know i have to e-mail some of you but i won't because i think i might have something before that. Then i will e-mail you the earliest date where you can can find me.
I think that will be better. But for now, this information should be good enough for us now. I've already called the people i should and will be trying freelance for some places. I'm also looking at Jurong for next month. So yeah, i will be all over singapore! LOL!
Easier for everyone to find me.
Until i've established myself enough to settle down and open a mini shop then i guess it would be easier for all of you to locate me. But that of course wouldn't stop me from attending flea markets and events. I have so much fun doing it and meeting new people.
So yeah, thanks for supporting me. You guys will be rewarded, someday i suppose. I've started dreaming so you can also join my dreams...
Don't worry, i will have some other things as well during the dates i'm not at clark quey, i will always post here.
That's why you should bookmark me and check this page. There will always be something new.
Like i said again, when the time comes for an event, i will post here. Also hope i managed to get some great shots of the place eh?
So check out the sites and let's wait... I can't wait either!

No comments: