Saturday 18 August 2007

Pictures!!!!

Yeay! First day and it was wet! Lol... It was raining like crazy in the morning. Luckily evening was fine. My slippers got socked wet and that thing is absorbent. Sigh. I was at table 53! Don't know how they changed it!! Btw, it's not really at clark quey, it's more like opposite boat quey.
The stamford raffles statue, wasted i was not by the river side :( We were at the art house by the way.
Everything turned out unexpected. Forget about the whole break time thing, it didn't work. Just like the queue system thing. It was hilarious really.
Anyway, here are some pictures i took there on saturday.
Enjoy and come see us tomorrow!

This is the horrible sign i made. Very economic crisis and hilarious. It got wet in the rain :( Didn't expect it to rain. Really made things moody and my legs cold!

This is our stall from afar. You can see how horribly decorated it is. Well, we're only doing one thing. We wanted desperately to sell sunglasses (glamorous big ones) but they didn't allow that... frown..

This is the place where i displayed my guest book. Yes, cash payment preferred. No other payments have been accepted. And i know my own spelling is wrong. I didn't sleep the whole night, too exited!

This is how big the table was. Half was covered with my horrible black cloth. But the white cloth was so squeaky i think my cards would run away. So this is how hilarious the table looks!

So from here you can tell how we suffered! Thanks for your support today! Please do come down tomorrow for more stuff!

No comments: