Tuesday 14 August 2007

The time has cometh - Singapore river market

Just a full post of my upcoming event,
The singapore river market.
It's crazy, go search at google and i was one of the top ranks!
Singapore fairs have my site in it.
Anyway, just to double confirm and update again on everything that is confirmed this coming weekend.
Yes folks. I will be there, probably (and hopefully) booth 50 (or so)
From 10 am - 10 pm
This coming 18 and 19, that is saturday and sunday. Exited :D
There will be break times, do take note.
11:15 - 12:00
17:15 - 18:00
The next time i will be there is 29 - 30 sep.
But i will have more soon and i will post here.
The price will be $5 for each reading/question that will take less then 15 mins.
So do come down to the singapore river market which is at clark quey, near the art house (it is there actually) and see me!!! Say hi and sign in my guest book.
I would love to take pictures and post here when i'm done.
DON'T FORGET!!!

No comments: