Wednesday 14 November 2007

Big hold back

Hi guys,
I have been receiving calls and e-mails about where i am going to go next and all but i have nowhere to go. It's not like i am not looking for a place.
I don't have much time these days and i'm working now. So it's not easy for i'm always occupied with other things. I've tried searching for flea makets but i can't find any.
And no, i don't do house visits, read for people outside places (i think that's illegal) and neither do people come to my house and counsult me.
I am a freelance tarot reader. That's all. But i'm going to be busy the whole month and i even intend to study. I don't know when i can do tarot again really. I don't know if this is the end.
But if i have something, i will e-mail everyone who asked.
Thank you all for you support. This is goodbye, but only for now.
I am so sorry i can't be doing this much. There really isn't much option for me either.

No comments: