Saturday 6 October 2007

LIME FLEA MARKET!! YAY!

I e-mailed this to everyone...

Hello people!
I have good news.
Since some have no idea where i am at times, this would be the best place to go.
It's at orchard. Easy to find, near for everybody and good price (better then boat quey - phew! :D )
Okay, do take down the notes.

Lime flea market @ Scape
(behind orchard cineleisure - the field)
13 Oct 2007
Come earlier for i would be more free then.
1pm to 7pm (by 7, it would get dark)
Each reading/question - $3

Come down and support me! Tell everybody, tell your friends and sign in my guest book (vandalise it if you must!)

I also have bad news actually but i'll talk more about it when Lime is over. I don't want to spoil the mood but i won't be going to Holland village flea market anymore. I'll talk more about that in my next post. But now it's time to celebrate.

No comments: