Monday 8 October 2007

The finally bad news have arrived

Hence the weird title.
Anyways, like i mentioned in my previous post, i won't be going to Holland Village flea market anymore. There are many reasons why but this means, you might hardly see me for now.
Yes, like i would be at less places.
Right now, i mean after the lime flea market, you can only officially find me at the Singapore River Market. And that, i'm not sure how long it will last and all that.
So i will try to apply for lime flea market as much as i can since i have so much fun there. And probably, i could hopefully find other things in the future.
We were planning to go certain places. I will update anything here but it's sad that you won't see me much around places this month.
Only next month, Nov 4 & 5, i would be at the singapore river market again.
So yeah. As you know also as well, i only do this for freelance. That means im doing other things as well. But i will never forget doing tarot. I will try to devote as much time as i can to this. As long as i have an event or something.
I will always update it here.
Thanks for your support everyone.
This is not goodbye but i will miss you for a while.

No comments: