Thursday 19 July 2007

Bad news and good news

I have bad news and good news.
Bad news first.
It is not confirmed yet but we might not be at east coast for long.
If you ask me, i too want to move out to a better place. This might be our last month. The time has not come yet but i will confirm it soon. So let's pray i find a better place soon eh?
Now to the good news.
I posted an ad at e-fair.
If you're seeing this from there please do take note of our links. Thanks for coming here anyway. From our links you can see where to find us, the price and etc.
Don't worry, it's very affordable, unlike other places.
So do explore and bookmark this page if possible. Because i will be at flea markets and stuff.
I am also available for hire and etc.
So do contact me. My e-mail add is here: 7onederkind@gmail.com
Thanks once again for your consideration.
PS! If you are afraid you can't make it to east coast or anything, don't worry. We might be at other places accessible. This is why i asked you to bookmark this page. Gonna revamp this page a little as well.
Thanks once again.

I don't know how bad and good news is this anyway!

No comments: