Friday 29 June 2007

Finally...

Finally i'm free. I can come as often as i want but i don't know how long my mom's push cart will be there and if i can't support it, i can't be there long too. So please do check back on my page to see more updates.
Obviously, this site will undergo some changes. I will add a shout box and a poll so that you can vote if my readings are true or not. I've been wanting to do this for a while but since i have a lack of time on the net, i can't quite do it.
Anyway, yesterday a intern from SPH's my paper came to interview me. It was cool really. I mean if i she managed to get it published (i am sure she will) i will link it to my site and print it for my cart. She asked me alot of questions like why i charge so cheap and all. Well, i read mostly for teens (since i am also around that age, i'm 22) so i can't charge as high as the others. I won't charge that high either unless even if i get my own shop.. I will see how things go. I hope things don't go bad. This is my ambition really. I even quit my job just to do this. I can't quite explain how this has been for me. What i've done (linkin park song eh?) and all that jazz. I feel happy and free. I never get this when doing other jobs. Maybe cos i'm the boss. Even if i'm not, i get to do what matters most.
Anyway, i am supposed to tell you about this orchard road thing. I will tell it in the next post. There are some important things for you to note. I won't tell it now or it might get away with another post.
A bad news is my price will increase to $3. Gst came, so did mine. I have no choice really. This price will probably change next month. It is still the cheapest in singapore. If you think it's unreasonable, you can try the others who charge $50. I've had a few clients who told me other places charge like crazy. I don't and i won't. I only charge for the rent's sake. What i do for you is nearly free. SO please support me. And don't forget to bookmark me.

No comments: