Monday 3 September 2007

Holland village

Hi there.
Apologies for the last minute update about the holland village flea market thing. I was also informed last minute. However, i have signed up to be a regular so i would be until i retreat.
So from now on, i would be at holland village. The dates are the first and third sunday of the month.
Now i can give more details since i have more.
The location is at holland village, opposite holland village shopping centre. There would be a red tent and you would know.
We would go early, from 10am to 10pm. My charges will be cheaper there since the rent is not as high is the one at the river market. Charges are $3 per reading.
So do take note because i would be there this coming 16 september.

16 September
Holland village
Opposite holland village shopping centre.
Near Buena vista mrt
$3 per reading

Bad news by the way. Singapore fairs are going to take my site down because they wanted me to pay for my listing and i won't. So you won't see my site there anymore. Besides, it is hard to edit my listing there so i can find better free places.

No comments: